Family Law Lawyer in Phoenix Scottsdale Mesa

Sylvina Daly Cotto
En Español
Scottsdale, AZ
(480) 429-3700

abogada divorcio

At the law offices of Sylvina Daly Cotto, PC, our practice focuses on family law including divorce, guardianships, paternity, and post divorce matters. We are compassionate and approachable, with the knowledge and experience necessary to provide the effective legal representation you need.

Call on the family law firm you can trust – contact the Law Office of Sylvina Daly Cotto, P.C. today.

We bring years of trial experience to bear on your behalf. We listen and we care. We are bilingual in Spanish and English. Our office is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. We handle cases in Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, throughout Maricopa and Pinal counties, and the East Valley.


Family Law

Our family law practice handles divorce, child support, spousal maintenance, child custody, and paternity issues. We can make the court enforce your decree, and assist in child support modifications, and child custody or parenting plan modification. Our trial skill and our experience as former public defenders give us exceptional understanding of issues related to sexual abuse allegations in cases of domestic violence. We also handle dependencies and guardianship / conservatorship.


Family situations that call for the services of a divorce lawyer are almost always difficult and emotionally painful. We approach your case with this understanding. Our aggressive representation means that we strive to achieve a fair and equitable resolution that addresses marital waste or fraud, domestic violence and the best interests of the children concerned. We handle all matters related to family law including divorce, post divorce issues such as modifications of custody and child support, spousal maintenance (formerly known as alimony), decree enforcement, guardianships, prenuptial agreements, dependencies, and paternity.

Unfortunately, sometimes the need for an attorney does not stop with the divorce. Our firm can help you if you need to modify child support or visitation or if you need to force the other party to follow through with what the judge ordered in the first place. If your circumstances call for the services of an attorney familiar with dependency proceedings and/or CPS involvement, we can help too. Last, but not least, we can also help if you need to have a guardian or conservator appointed for a minor or an incapacitated adult.